Great Wall

Great Wall

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Walk to Class

Hello everyone! Sometime in the middle of March (I forget exactly what day) I recorded our walk to class in the morning. I thought that you guys would be interested in seeing what this area of Beijing looks like as well as a portion of PKU's campus. I apologize that the video is kind of long and shaky, and for the cut out in the middle of it (my stupid camera stopped recording for some reason). Also, I put some good ol', down home, patriotic country music in the background to keep things interesting. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it!



1 comment:

  1. Loved walking with you, especially hearing your voice. Miss you more and more- can't wait to have you back! Enjoy it all there. Looks nice and much safer than I was imagining; somewhat similar to walking in Champaign.

    ReplyDelete