Great Wall

Great Wall

Monday, February 17, 2014

A Look Back

As of today, February 17, 2014, it is exactly one year ago that I left for China. That I embarked on what was going to be one of the most exciting and formative adventures of my life. Not a day passes where I don't think of China, or something I learned, or a good friend that I met there, or even the smallest interaction with a random stranger. And not a day goes by where I am not thankful for that opportunity and for all of the people that supported and helped me along the way (special shout-out to Mom, Dad and Alex, love you guys). For me, it was a trip that made me grow as a person; a trip that made me question what I thought I knew about the world; a trip where I learned to be thankful for what I have and to live each day to its fullest. So here's to you China, *raises glass*, I know our paths will cross again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment